Flag of Minnesota state Face Mask Reusable, Washable
- Printed in the USA.
- Comfy two layer protective face mask with black soft stretch ear straps.
– Inside layer consists of soft & cozy ultra breathable nylon spandex.
– Outer layer consists of anti microbial micro knit polyester.
- Reusable, machine-washable.
- Waterproof, breathable.
- One size fits all.
- Black elastic ear loops.
- Outer layer designed for printing photo quality artwork.
- Non-medical grade, not intended for clinical use
The flag of Minnesota is the flag of Minnesota. Its design has a modified version of the Minnesota seal on a blue field. The first version of the flag was flown from 1893 until 1957 and was modified to make it easier to manufacture, and the state seal became simpler.