Flag of North Dakota state Face Mask Reusable, Washable
- Printed in the USA.
- Comfy two layer protective face mask with black soft stretch ear straps.
– Inside layer consists of soft & cozy ultra breathable nylon spandex.
– Outer layer consists of anti microbial micro knit polyester.
- Reusable, machine-washable.
- Waterproof, breathable.
- One size fits all.
- Black elastic ear loops.
- Outer layer designed for printing photo quality artwork.
- Non-medical grade, not intended for clinical use
The design for the flag of the state of North Dakota is an almost exact replica of the unit banner carried by the state army during the Philippine American War. It was adopted by the North Dakota Legislative Assembly on March 11, 1911, although the colors were not specified at the exact time.