Haunted Mansion Face Mask Reusable, Washable
- Printed in the USA.
- Comfy two layer protective face mask with black soft stretch ear straps.
– Inside layer consists of soft & cozy ultra breathable nylon spandex.
– Outer layer consists of anti microbial micro knit polyester.
- Reusable, machine-washable.
- Waterproof, breathable.
- One size fits all.
- Black elastic ear loops.
- Outer layer designed for printing photo quality artwork.
- Non-medical grade, not intended for clinical use
The Haunted Mansion is a 2003 American supernatural horror comedy based on Disney’s eponymous amusement park. Directed by Rob Minkoff, the film was written by David Berenbaum and stars Eddie Murphy, Terence Stamp, Nathaniel Parker, Marsha Thomason, Jennifer Tilly, and Dina Spybey.
The film was released in the United States on November 26, 2003 and is Disney’s fifth film based on an attraction in one of its theme parks, following the TV series Tower of Terror (1997). ), Mission to Mars (2000), The Country Bears (2002) and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Gem (2003). The film grossed $ 182.3 million worldwide with a budget of $ 90 million and was criticized by critics.