i’m deaf if i don’t respond it’s because i can’t hear you Face Mask Reusable, Washable
- Printed in the USA.
- Comfy two layer protective face mask with black soft stretch ear straps.
– Inside layer consists of soft & cozy ultra breathable nylon spandex.
– Outer layer consists of anti microbial micro knit polyester.
- Reusable, machine-washable.
- Waterproof, breathable.
- One size fits all.
- Black elastic ear loops.
- Outer layer designed for printing photo quality artwork.
- Non-medical grade, not intended for clinical use
The ghost of Amityville: A horrific case in a house called Amityville near New York in November 1974. A year later, George and Kathy Lutz moved in with their three children. However, after spending time here, they had to leave it because they were too scared. Terrible noises kept appearing and they saw ghosts forcing them to move outside. I am deaf if I do not answer because I cannot hear your mask. It seems that the souls of the unjust dead from the horrific previous murder have haunted the house and prevented newcomers from living.