Phi Beta Sigma 1920 girl Face Mask Reusable, Washable
- Printed in the USA.
- Comfy two layer protective face mask with black soft stretch ear straps.
– Inside layer consists of soft & cozy ultra breathable nylon spandex.
– Outer layer consists of anti microbial micro knit polyester.
- Reusable, machine-washable.
- Waterproof, breathable.
- One size fits all.
- Black elastic ear loops.
- Outer layer designed for printing photo quality artwork.
- Non-medical grade, not intended for clinical use
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated (ΖΦΒ) is an international, historically African American Greek-lettered sorority. In 1920, five women from Howard University envisioned a sorority that would raise the consciousness of their people, encourage the highest standards of scholastic achievement, and foster a greater sense of unity among its members. These women believed that sorority elitism and socializing overshadowed the real mission for progressive organizations. Since its founding Zeta Phi Beta has historically focused on addressing social causes.