The Beatles Let It Be Face Mask Reusable, Washable
- Printed in the USA.
- Comfy two layer protective face mask with black soft stretch ear straps.
– Inside layer consists of soft & cozy ultra breathable nylon spandex.
– Outer layer consists of anti microbial micro knit polyester.
- Reusable, machine-washable.
- Waterproof, breathable.
- One size fits all.
- Black elastic ear loops.
- Outer layer designed for printing photo quality artwork.
- Non-medical grade, not intended for clinical use
Let It Be is the Beatles’ last studio album, released on May 8, 1970 by Apple Records. This is also the only album that George Martin is not a producer but instead is Phil Spector.