Toronto Raptors NBA Face Mask Reusable, Washable
- Printed in the USA.
- Comfy two layer protective face mask with black soft stretch ear straps.
– Inside layer consists of soft & cozy ultra breathable nylon spandex.
– Outer layer consists of anti microbial micro knit polyester.
- Reusable, machine-washable.
- Waterproof, breathable.
- One size fits all.
- Black elastic ear loops.
- Outer layer designed for printing photo quality artwork.
- Non-medical grade, not intended for clinical use
Toronto Raptors is a Canadian professional basketball team in Toronto, Ontario. Raptors attend the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was formed in 1995, along with Vancouver Grizzlies, which is part of the NBA in Canada. When the Grizzlies moved to Memphis, Tennessee to become the Memphis Grizzlies, the Raptors became the only Canadian team in the NBA. They often play home matches at the Scotiabank Arena
The team is currently the NBA champion after defeating Golden State Warriors 4-2 in the final of the 2019 NBA Finals.