USA Astronaut Face Mask Reusable, Washable
- Printed in the USA.
- Comfy two layer protective face mask with black soft stretch ear straps.
– Inside layer consists of soft & cozy ultra breathable nylon spandex.
– Outer layer consists of anti microbial micro knit polyester.
- Reusable, machine-washable.
- Waterproof, breathable.
- One size fits all.
- Black elastic ear loops.
- Outer layer designed for printing photo quality artwork.
- Non-medical grade, not intended for clinical use
SO OUR In a certain age, Cape Canaveral evoked thunder, the historic rocket launch into space. The Apollo 11 mission landed the first men on the moon in 1969. The dawn of the space shuttle era with the launch of Columbia, in 1981. And the next end of that era, in In 2011, when NASA retired the space shuttle program and began sending astronauts to Baikonur Cosmodrom, in the former Soviet Union, to sail the Soyuz spacecraft.